Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sample Wedding Letter "sample Letter" For My Vacation Leave...please?

"sample letter" for my vacation leave...please? - sample wedding letter

I have a letter for my holidays coz I submit to marry in July this year, but back in September and October, created to change and I ask them in July., Can anyone show a sample letter, please change the license for my wedding! I am not fit to be taken too literally .. I do not know where to start ... Please help me .. Thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. Dear________ 3/22/2007

    I want my holidays from 15 September to 31 October. There was a change in my personal situation. I'm still married in July instead of September as planned. Please accept my request to postpone my holiday, to go on 1 July 2007 and August 31, 2007 start.

    Thank you for your consideration of my request and I hope they understand my need to change the dates of the holidays.

    Thank you,

    Joe Blow

    ReplyDelete