Monday, December 14, 2009

Different Types Of Viginas What R Different Types Of Modem Available From BSNL For Broadband?

What r different types of modem available from BSNL for broadband? - different types of viginas

I want to buy it from BSNL only. I could not find information about them on the website of BSNL. So please, say U r What types of modems for BSNL Broadband? What is Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4-Modem? What are the differences between them r? What kind of suits my PC modem (Note - I have made over broadband Ethernet) In other words, what kind of modem for this type of PC?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, there r four types of DSL modems provided by BSNL.
    Type 1, 2,3 and 4 It depends on what kind of modem or want.Functionality anyway.
    ULL If the application of broadband does not make us complete details of all modems.
    As with Type-1-year 1 ethernet-1 USB type 2, is, I think, 2 Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports and even u wud find differences in the type 3 and 4
    And I think the nature of wireless 4th
    U If you only have to give you the type of household D 1 want is better, costs about $ 1200 and comes with 1 Ethernet and 1 USB port. The same I'dd.

    ReplyDelete