Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rng Pokémon WHERE And HOW Can I Download The Pokemon RNG?

WHERE and HOW can I download the pokemon RNG? - rng pokémon

I just found out about The Pokemon RNG help with the hatching and bright. But I need to know where and how can I download it, please, someone tell me where to download the RNG and tell me what you click to download and open as needed once I tried this site and downloaded my computer crazy because it was not correct. Please someone tell me what to do exactly to download!

1 comment:

  1. Here http://www.1clickdownloadlinks.com/2009/ ...

    Game Download + emulator for the 1st Link, and if you want the manual, too!
    Extract File. Zip, open the folder and run the executable file NO $ GBA (emulator), and select the game in the same folder (Pokemon Platinum) and be able to play the game!

    ReplyDelete