Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Vigina Pictures I Am 36 Years Married Male. Lately I Have Noticed That My Erection Is Not In My Command.?

I am 36 years married male. Lately i have noticed that my erection is not in my command.? - the vigina pictures

I am excited when I see a sexy figure or a picture. But every time I to have sex with my wife or others, sometimes I notice that my penis is not strong enough to penetrate Venn. It is sometimes difficult, but something comes to mind, and you lose the erection. Again, after an attempt to down a few stands before the condom. I went with my wife and a couple of times when I paid for the performance. Please help me, I lose confidence. This problem started from last 3 / 4 months. But sometimes when I'm alone and I feel masterbate well. Please tell me a little movement of the penis, so that they can improve performance and keep that under my command, I whenevr is as it should be ready for action before it wa. PleaseHelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment